messages which disappear or taken away

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2007-11-24

PM

I posted 2 concerning messages one worries and nobody re-lays me and better still they withdraw it!
I do not ask but a lot just a representative who re-lays me!
It is necessary to make what and to whom to contact to esperer solve a probleme? I do not ask for the moon: just the bridage of my one on 2006 12m ²
If my questions abash it is necessary to say it to me apparently! Whether it is at the producer’s or at the stockists in France it is the meme speech : One hold you informed
In esperant that this message is not withdrawn yet!
i wait for answers with impatience for your part and can etre that I would take one 9qm 07 in ........
pass when meme good

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2007-12-18

PM

Sorry but that made no sense to me.

What is your native tongue ?  Can you find a friend who can translate a bit better for you ?  I can see you are trying to convey your message, but it is very unclear.

Regards,

.Joel

Signature

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

Trying to figure out exactly what you mean here but it sounds to me like you sent a couple messages to your local shop or supplier in your area and not on the OR forum (your number of posts reads one).  If this is the case then I suggest either posting the question on this forum or directly to one of the OR people that you can find on the contact section.  Outside of that I can only say that if something was deleted from here it must be by accident as OR is really good at answering anything posted on the forum. 

Hope this helps.

Total Posts: 434

Joined 2006-01-11

PM

Julia,

I’m can’t make sense of your message either, but if you email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) perhaps I can help you out.

Cheers,

Evan

Signature

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

I’m guessing he speaks french because of the language and some of the french words placed in there, I think he’s writting about a bridal mod for the 2006 One.  If he wants to write in french I can translate.

Juliani tu peux poste en francais ton message n’etait pas claire, les gars de Ocean Rodeo me dit que c’est la premiere fois que vous aviez poste la site, indique en francais le probleme et je peux traduire et qu’elle qu’un prendra garde de toi, l’equipe ocean rodeo font une tres bonne job il faut aussi comprendre il s’on situe a victoria, colombie britanique au canada ses loin de l’europe.

Bonne anne

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Joined 2007-11-24

PM

hello
i’m french and i use a translator but it doesn’t do it very well. So i write in french and you can translate after.
j’ai acheté une one 12m² ‘06 en mars 2007 et j’ai eu quelques soucis avec. J’ai demandé un kit pour tourner chez les revendeurs en france et ils m’ont dit ( en juin)pas possible de l’avoir car rupture chez OR. En septembre toujours pas. J’ai signalé le probleme sur le forum plusieurs fois et jamais de réponse ! Cela va faire un an ! De plus, le dernier post que j’ai laissé a “disparu”!
Pour résumé, Je voudrais juste le kit, que “alex24” a réussi à obtenir lui et qui habite à 100 metres de chez moi par une base en europe.
Merci de me dire comment faire pour etre servi en franceet assez rapidement.
salutations

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Hello John, here’s what Julialy is writing:  He bought a 2006 12m One back in March 2006 and he’s had problems with it, he’s looking for a bridal mod for it, his dealer in France advised it was not posible for them to get one for him because they were no longer dealing with you.  He advised that he advises that he’s looking for the same fix as “Alex24” who lives near his house, he has post here on the site.  Last he advised that he has posted on the site before and no one answered and that one of his post has seemed to disappeared.  I’ll send him a message below.

Julialy tu vas etre oblige de poste ton address sur le site pour qu’il soit capable de t’envoyer un modification, je pense il y a un coup environ $20 canadien.  Je revise se site a chaque jour je ne souvien pas d’avoir vu un poste de toi avant celui ci, Ocean Rodeo en fait un recherche sur leur server et on trouver la meme chose est-ce que c’est possible que la poste n’a pas marche.  A plus tard.  Je pense que Ocean Rodeo vas prendre garde de tois, il faut comprendre il son au Colombie Britanique qui se trouve asse loin de la france.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

Nice work Jason.

Joined 2007-11-24

PM

merci beaucoup jason
maintenant j’attends qu’un membre du team OR me contact pour le bridage ! J’ai toujours gardé le mail de Kevin Mclellan fin septembre 2007 et depuis rien !
Nous sommes en janvier et je vais voir combien de temps ils m’enverront le bridage.
merci encore, à bientot et bonne année 2008
david

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

He advises that he’s going to wait for a responce from someone at O.R., he said that he had an e-mail from Kevin from Sept. but he’s not received anything yet. He’s hoping that he can a bridal mod soon.

Jason

Signature

Joined 2007-11-24

PM

Bonjour à tous
peut etre que l’équipe web ocean rodeo est trés occupée par differentes activités qui ne lui permet pas de s’occuper de moi ?
Toujours pas de réponse de leur part depuis 15 jours !
Que faut-il faire pour que quelqu’un s’occupe de moi ?
Un kit de bridage pour ma one 12m² à acheter me suffirait avec les coordonnées pour envoyer le reglement. Il n’y a que l’océan à traverser ou me l’envoyer depuis leur annexe en europe.
Toujours déçu !

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Juliani envoie moi ton address pis je telephone John Z et je le palerer pour faire sur qu’il t’envoie to modification.

Someone from O.R. all he wants is a bridal mod hasn’t heard anything yet, I ased him to P.M. his address and I’ll get in touch with you guys at O.R.

Jason

Signature

Joined 2007-11-24

PM

hello jason et merci encore
Heureusement que tu es là !!!!!!!;)
mon adresse :
david brives
la boule ouest
24130 Ginestet
france
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
j’ai posté un message à evan stolze mais il comprends pas le francais !
en esperant que j’arrive à avoir ce bridage avant le retour du beau temps
david

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2007-04-27

PM

Hi evrebody!!

Alex from france!! I’m the neighbour to David and we ride together With our Ocean rodeo one!!

So just a little message to help my friend smile smile If Johnz or Kevin can make something like than i’m beneficied from the costumer service it was very great!!! Magic surf, the official dealer in France is very poor in answers!!! Damage!! David and me find Ocean rodeo as great products!! Thanks!!! Friendly, Alex!!

Joined 2007-11-24

PM

bonjour à tous et à jason en particulier qui va m’aider encore un peu à traduire
J’ai reposté un message le 26/12/07 pour mon probleme et nous sommes le 20/01/08 et toujours rien! Ah non j’avais oublié que Evan stolze m’a repondu ceci : “I have nothing to do with France but I will bring it to the attention of John Zimmerman in the office on Monday morning.” le 13/01/08 mais toujours rien !
Alors pour un kit de bridage pour ma one’06 12m² qui coute 25 dollars et que j’attends depuis mars 07 !!!!!!!! :x :x :x :twisted:  :evil:
Que faire ?????? rolleyes
Le service clients n’est pas ce qui ce fait de mieux pour la france.
merci
david

Total Posts: 434

Joined 2006-01-11

PM

David,

All I can get out of this is that you are not happy. I did bring the email you wrote to me to John’s attention (immediately). John informed me that he had already attempted to help you out and resolve your situation in the best means available to him. Since I don’t speak French I have no idea what this latest forum post means or what you are after now. I recommend you email John directly at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Cheers,

Evan

Signature

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

soucis ?

Hello,
Je parle francais, quel est ton probleme je le résou en 2 minutes.
(John est pas au bureau en ce moment).
Envois moi un email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
A bientot
Jeremie

Joined 2007-11-24

PM

Salut Jermie,
Désolé de t’embeter avec mes soucis.
Je te joins par mail à ton adresse pour mon “cas”
salutations et bonne glisse