session harness

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2008-02-20

PM

i bought the harness couple months back my waist was 36 and the xl said 33 inch on the velcro waist closure tried it on seemed to fit my waist is now 34 and i can’t tighten the leg loops any more to keep it from riding up. so i’m looking around the site and find that the xl is for 40-44 inch waist. no wonder its riding up what gives with the 33 on the harness i need a medium acording to the size chart. also i never tried the loops on and took them off immediately and only put them back on after many sesions then the didnt fit . i bought it strickly on the 33 inch label on the harness. anybody at ocean rodeo able to work something out with me .would be greatly appreciated thanks ryan

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2008-02-15

PM

How are the sizes on the Session harness, I have a 34 waist but wear a thick wetsuit, would a large or a med be better for me.

George

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2008-02-20

PM

i

i’m going with a medium even over my snow gear. i have a 34 and over gear is probably 36 within the 32-36

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Yeah, typo on the harness that has - for some weird reason - never been cleared up. I think we just ended up assuming more people try harnesses on than simply go off the lable.

Drop Kevin or I an email and we will sort you out. john@ or kevin@ oceanrodeo.com

JohnZ