Pyro-Lite Size?

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2008-05-14

PM

I need some professional opinions:  I’m thinking of getting a Pyro Lite but it seems I’m the wrong shape!  Being a girly I’m a bit ‘wider’ than your average kiter so can’t decide between a ‘S’ or ‘XS’.
I’m 5’3 (just) about 64kg and a UK size 12 (US10 I think?).  I’m thinking an XS will probably work, but not if it’s close fitting as I’m not within the weight catagory for that size.  Don’t really want to pay for a custom suit if I can fit into one of these.  I wear a seat harness which must shorten the legs a bit?

Any ideas appreciated.  I’ve looked back over previous posts and most people seem to have the opposite problem - too tall and thin!

Karen

Total Posts: 572

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Karen!

I’m 6’1” ‘ish and got away nicely with the medium tall even though the quoted height is 5’8”-5’9”

What is your waist and inside leg measurement? That should be the decider. You’re not a ‘porker’ mate so don’t worry about either size hugging you!

And yes the TV is crap (Mette’s watching XFactor) that’s why I’m in front of the computer

andy

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Joined 2008-05-14

PM

Hmm. I’ve been informed that US sizes are 4 out, so maybe I’m a US 8 (sounds much nicer than a 12!).

I’m a 30’ waist, 30’ leg in jeans if that helps??? 

And yes Andy - I’m bored too - watching ‘Dragons Den’ repeats!  Wind is North easterly for a while too which is pants!

See you soon,

K x

Total Posts: 572

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

OK mate…You might want to consider a S/M Pyro Surf otherwise I’d say size 10 Pyro Lite is for you!

Laters

andy

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Joined 2008-05-14

PM

But I’m only 5’3!!!... I was hoping an 8 might work so the arms and legs won’t be too long.  I prefer the look of the Pyro-lite and it’s much cheaper than the surf.  Somebody tell me it’ll work?!