Where’s John Z

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Haven’t seen a post from him sometime, did he ever make it back from the mother land.  Are you holding ransom in the UK for info on the Diablo.  Oh well funny haven’t heard anything from him.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

JZ is a little like an Elvis sighting, you never know where he’ll show up. Just caught a glimpse during tonight’s covering of the US election news

Image Attachments

find JZ.jpg

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Z has gone to work for Best!

That should get the curly haired mayonaise hater out of the woodwork.

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Serious????????????

Signature

If it doesn’t blow it sucks!

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2007-10-30

PM

I second that???? He hates mayo????!!!!

Rockin beers with Obama.  NICE!

I knew I liked Obama

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

John Z is to Obama what Monica Lewinski was to Clinton!

Thats all I am going to say on the matter.

Word is, fame has gone to to his big head and he is doing his own personal publicity tour.

Signature

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2007-01-05

PM

Markite…that is some brilliant work…I like the OR shirt Obama is sporting.

JZ will be making a special US Election Appearance on our forum very soon….stay tuned.

I’m thinking JZ is looking a little more Republican in that photo.

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Yup, skinny white boy hanging with skinny black man. Been destracted by my campaign support for the O-Bama man, and yes, Ben, the first thing Obama will do as a new president is to ban the application of mayonaise on English breakfast (read deep fried) eggs and bacon.

Markite, nice work. At least you didn’t edit me in with your stir-fired shrimps!

Jay Zee

Total Posts: 265

Joined 2006-09-04

PM

Thats pretty funny

Signature

I love to Kiteboard

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Seems John has the golden touch…
thanks for your help dude!
Now maybe we can crawl out of this mess we’ve made and earn back some respect in the world!

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Hey if he’s working for Best, maybe he can get me a Hellfish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature

If it doesn’t blow it sucks!

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Hey John,
I love the shocked look on your face when celebrating your victory last night.

Image Attachments

find JZ_2.jpg

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Speechless

Signature

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Mark! You’re everywhere!

John Z checking in from Chicago here. Great news on the O-BAM!-A victory. We were quick to get down to work immediately after the polls closed though and yes, I am glad to say, the first priority is to set forth new rules whereby Mayonnaise can be liberally applied to most sandwich meats and used in deviled eggs but would effectively be banned from application on any previously deep fried foods, including all breakfast meats and most certainly bacon. We do recognize that the notoriously obstinate representative from Pevensey Bay (Independent, Ben Vine) will likely work to organize a filibuster and so are now working all back channels possible to get the necessary 2/3 of the house votes to push this bill through.

Make no mistake: Mayonnaise has no place on the deep fried foods of the world and we will get this bill approved.

Total Posts: 517

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

Johnz - 05 November 2008 05:28 PM

Mark! You’re everywhere!

John Z checking in from Chicago here. Great news on the O-BAM!-A victory. We were quick to get down to work immediately after the polls closed though and yes, I am glad to say, the first priority is to set forth new rules whereby Mayonnaise can be liberally applied to most sandwich meats and used in deviled eggs but would effectively be banned from application on any previously deep fried foods, including all breakfast meats and most certainly bacon. We do recognize that the notoriously obstinate representative from Pevensey Bay (Independent, Ben Vine) will likely work to organize a filibuster and so are now working all back channels possible to get the necessary 2/3 of the house votes to push this bill through.

Make no mistake: Mayonnaise has no place on the deep fried foods of the world and we will get this bill approved.

CheapDutchGuy, Wouter, Barry, Jorrit, and the others, we can not let this happen. Even though John Z ignorantly places the Mayonaise ON the deep fried food, while we all know it is a SIDE of mayonnaise where the bits of food are dipped, or, to quote one J. Travolta, fucking drowned in, we still run the risk of loosing our one and only true recipe of Dutch Culinary to this crazy action.
I suggest we jump on our scooters and squat that little warehouse in Tilburg, NL until John takes his ludicrous ban back.
Iemand patatje met?

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2008-09-16

PM

As long as garlic mayo is still ok with chips…

Signature

Shane
http://www.MASSkiting.com
Boston Area Kite Community
Ocean Rodeo Crew

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2007-11-20

PM

I want the right to do whatever I like with mayo, including dunking bacon in it.
Hmmmmm.  Now you got me drooling like Homer.

Signature

14m Rise ‘07, 12m Razor ‘12, 10m Razor ‘10, 8m Razor ‘11, 6m Razor ‘11
129 Zen ‘09, 150 Mako ‘09, 159 Spleene Door, 6’1” Circle One

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Basically Z has no idea when it comes to good eatin’

Signature

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Mayo ... what is good for?
maybe this is bringing back some childhood memories ....??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZYtCZ2jp1g&feature=related

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Lookit.

Here I am, a lowly Canadian vending my wares in the wild countryside of the greater UK. One morning I have the pleasure of sitting down to a proper “English” breakfast with one Ben Vine and his lovely lady Emma.

Now, Emma is all manners. She puts jam on her toast and sips her coffee, kind of like a Canadian. Meanwhile wild man Ben is going full bore at his deep fried breakfast of bacon, sausage, fried eggs, fried tomato and what appear to be fried beans. As I enjoy my toast and coffee I look over to watch as Ben squirts mayo on his fried egg, another packet or 3 on his sausage and yet another on his bacon. If I had just sat down I would have thought the mayo was icing and his sausage a piece of carrot cake.

The squirting, squishing sound of Ben adding yet more mayo to his bacon, for me, became the sound of his heart struggling to pump blood through his young veins filled with loose mayo globules.

spqweerk.

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Ben says somewhere’s he 69 kilo how the hell to you stay that weight eating like that, I put on 5 kilos reading it.  lol

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 574

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

More like 65 kilos would be closer to the mark. He either has a fast metabolism or does a lot of exercise. Maybe Emma could chime in on that point? wink

andy

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Joined 2006-11-15

PM

there is nothing like a little mayo on your “frietjes met kroketjes”. But for breakfast? The typical UK breakfast is already for mad man. But I hear Ben is taking the UK breakfast to a whole new level.

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

wouter - 09 November 2008 03:00 PM

there is nothing like a little mayo on your “frietjes met kroketjes”. But for breakfast? The typical UK breakfast is already for mad man. But I hear Ben is taking the UK breakfast to a whole new level.

well there is a level where they chew on fishy snacks, is he past that one?
Frietjes met mayo! damn I’m a proud member of the patatgeneratie, we’re ruling!

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Right, we need to clear this up as Z is making me out to be a right weirdo!

This is coming from the people that put mable syrup on rashers of bacon….on pancakes! I cant believe the cheek of Z, seriously, I allow him to come to my island “despite his previous convictions” and he tells me what I can eat!

The cheek of it!

And after I bailed him out for the @?*%$£ incident with the @@£$%$ on the trampoline with the @£$%$” hanging out of his £$%^&% all while doing the conga with £$%^%$‘s mum wearing a £$%$£ outfit borrowed from my mate Dave who…by the way still hasnt got the “£$% out of the pockets!

Dont let the curly hair fool you guys, he may look innocent but he isn’t, see below. Z’ as a scohoolboy back in the 80’s

See below, Z’s daily breakfast!

I think we need to re think the OR exchange program for the safety of the general public.

Oh and yes Jason, I am very svelt and buff but that is due to me running around on behalf of Z burning off the calories, thanks for the support people. Buff see!

Ben Vine
(Saviour of OR in the UK)

Signature

Total Posts: 574

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

That’s a good one Ben.  Does look a bit like Art Garfunkel to me LOL

Signature

andy

Dorset UK

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Nice Ben!
You see from that breakfast shot the inspiration for the board shape sitting right there on top. And going from mayo to mako isn’t such a stretch after that.
A lot of good ideas come from the breakfast table.

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

dude that’s clearly a pole board, check the mast

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Benjamin Vine - 11 November 2008 06:20 PM

Ben Vine
(Saviour of OR in the UK)

Almost in tears I laughed so hard when I saw this one.

Ben, you’ve out done yourself! (You win.)

Z

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2007-01-05

PM

Hey Guys…you’ll have to go easy on old JZ. He’s been a little touchy since we’ve had him on a diet in order to conduct secret test of our answer to the NPX Drysuit.

What do you all think?

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2007-11-20

PM

It’s *so* him.  LOL

Signature

14m Rise ‘07, 12m Razor ‘12, 10m Razor ‘10, 8m Razor ‘11, 6m Razor ‘11
129 Zen ‘09, 150 Mako ‘09, 159 Spleene Door, 6’1” Circle One

Total Posts: 446

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

All I’m going to say is

Turkey Biscuits wink

Signature

The only kiter in the Village

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

noo noo - 13 November 2008 03:45 PM

All I’m going to say is

Turkey Biscuits wink

As the inventor of that term and soon to be launched brand name Colyn I am afraid to say you owe me £0.05 royalties.

Ben

Signature

Total Posts: 446

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

in the true sense of competition I shall name my “Blue label” version…

Turkey Crackers.

As good as the original but obviously far cheaper. However, in true OR style my Turkey Crackers shall be as tough as old boots

Either way I’m sure they’ll be a favourite with JZ.

Signature

The only kiter in the Village

Total Posts: 511

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Add a leading edge & some struts to Johns new suit & hes ready for some base jumping ... 

Signature

Big Wave Dave your one stop weather site for S. Van. Island…

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

KevinM - 13 November 2008 12:00 AM

Hey Guys…you’ll have to go easy on old JZ. He’s been a little touchy since we’ve had him on a diet in order to conduct secret test of our answer to the NPX Drysuit.

Damnit Kevin! We’re supposed to keep that suit under wraps until we are able to sell it. Won’t you ever learn?

Joined 2006-09-04

PM

That is frikn hilarious

Signature

I love to Kiteboard