Delay in delivery of applications MAKO FREERIDE

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2007-01-25

PM

Hi, Johnz e Ross

Represent mark is difficult because the equipment is not forecast to arrive, and we have to give customer satisfaction, it is difficult to work without time for delivery. I am waiting since January, two Mako Freeride Board and not yet arrived, so it is bad for the brand OR. Loses credibility.

Fortaleza-Ce, Brazil
grateful
Good Winds
Carlos Henrique

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Carlos,

I would hope that your supplier has let you know that we have been working hard to try to get Mako boards to our customers. We have had issues with our manufacturer though who has had to deal with a strike and political unrest. Just this month we received the first shipment of Mako boards since the end of October 2008, making supply of these boards very tight exactly when they are most popular.

We have more boards coming this week and yet more behind that as our manufacturer is back on track and is able to provide us boards again. I expect not to have any more supply issues and that you will have your boards soon.

John

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2007-01-25

PM

Johnz

Ahh got it, ta right! but has been postponed many times, .. I know right answer, which for some days time to deliver? Because my customers, want to buy two boards Mako Freeride 140x40 p Because they already paid me, to the prejudice .. they think that I’m lying, I would like to know the time for delivery. Awaiting response

Carlos Henrique