trying to attach pictures from facebook

Total Posts: 79

Joined 2008-10-01

PM

Guys,

I took a map from Varadero Cuba and marked the spots and places you can ride, i want to post it here in case someone goes to Cuba in the future can use it as a guide/ reference, but i am having trouble posting it from facebook.

I read the thread about how to post pictures (has to be hosted by other website) and is not working for me. any help???

charley

Signature

Ocean Rodeo Rep.
St. John’s Newfoundland, Canada

Total Posts: 88

Joined 2009-02-14

PM

charlito cuba - 23 July 2009 11:30 AM

Guys,

I took a map from Varadero Cuba and marked the spots and places you can ride, i want to post it here in case someone goes to Cuba in the future can use it as a guide/ reference, but i am having trouble posting it from facebook.

I read the thread about how to post pictures (has to be hosted by other website) and is not working for me. any help???

charley

Join a site like Photobucket.com and upload the pic there.  Once you’ve done that, click on the pic that you uploaded and use the IMG code for the pic by copying it.

Just past this code into the reply or post.  When you preview it, the pic should appear.

Allen

Joined 2008-10-01

PM

ok, so i cant do it from facebook??, i will do that then. thanks Allen.

charley

Signature

Ocean Rodeo Rep.

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2007-11-20

PM

Is this due to privacy settings on the photos?  I don’t use Facebook, but I’ve often been sent links to photos on there and I cannot view them because I don’t have an account.  I don’t even know if you can set the photo to be public, or if remote linking is even permitted.

Signature

14m Rise ‘07, 12m Razor ‘12, 10m Razor ‘10, 8m Razor ‘11, 6m Razor ‘11
129 Zen ‘09, 150 Mako ‘09, 159 Spleene Door, 6’1” Circle One

Joined 2008-10-01

PM

I will make a Photobucket account for uploading the pics, not big deal. I don’t use facebook much,  i just post kitesurfing pictures.

ch

Signature

Ocean Rodeo Rep.

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2009-04-20

PM

right click the picture and select “copy image url”, then use that