Total Posts: 73

Joined 2008-03-29

PM

have the dates been set for this year?

thx!!

Total Posts: 467

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

Rumored to be the 14th / 15th August. I hope to get some of the crew from the UK this year.

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Yes, as per usual we will be running our Crew Event the middle weekend of August with official Ocean Rodeo Nitinat Lake 2010 Crew Event dates as August 13th to 15th.

As in years past though you can reasonably expect that many Crew members will begin making their way to the lake as early as the weekend previous and many of us will arrive early on the morning of the 12th in order to squeeze in at least one extra day. It is important to note that we will again be providing the Crew with meals starting Friday at lunch and finishing with Sunday’s lunch. All camping equipment, booze and extra food you deem necessary will be your own responsibility. For the faint of heart there is a motel about 5 minutes from the camp ground, call us for more details.

I will post much more detailed information as the dates approach but begin setting the weekend aside now.

Please note that each year this event proves to be a HUGE amount of fun but it is also important to note that we have successfully earned the right to a very isolated area of the lake for our Crew to camp on and party. As such we are removed from the much larger and boisterous party associated with the larger Windfest event. This allows us the benefit of partying with the larger event but still remaining our own cohesive unit and open and welcome to family members and responsible children. If you wish to bring your husband or wife or your reasonably self sufficient children by all means please do so!

John Z - Ocean Rodeo

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2008-03-29

PM

great!
thanks john, ill be in the p sound this summer so its looks like ill be able to make it this year wink)

justin
lake tahoe, cali

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Sweet news Justin! Bring the family if you like or escape them all together! I’ll be in Pismo again this year, March 18th to 21st if you care to come down to the event again!

(That invite extends to all Crew Members!)