bar pressure for One ??

Total Posts: 86

Joined 1969-12-31

PM

Have been testing many Bows( Shockwave, Sonic, Turbo Diseil, Crossbow, Switchblade,etc except One. I have not seen One around here yet so please report One’s bar pressure and difference between some Bows’ bar pressureif you already tested some bows.. Thank you

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2006-01-18

PM

Guest,

Where are you located? Ones have started shipping. so Demos are available in many areas. Reviews have started to fizzle in.

from what i hear the pressure is pretty light

Signature

Ocean Rodeo Rep Ireland

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

@ Los Barriles

Total Posts: 434

Joined 2006-01-11

PM

[quote author=“Anonymous”]@ Los Barriles

If you want to try out a One contact .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) . They have a demo kite in La Ventana . Also, there are other OR team riders in the area at/near Baja Joes that have Ones.

Signature

Ocean Rodeo, US Sales

Hyperflex Wetsuits, US Sales

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

Captain Kirk charges 35 dollars for demo One .. It is not right !! Agree with me ??

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

You know, if you head down the beach towards Baja Joes there is a camp ground with an Ocean Rodeo flag flying proud. Stop in, bring a beer and a story and I am sure they will let you give their gear a ride. They have Diablos, Ones, boards and harnesses…I think the crew will be there for about another 3 weeks.

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2006-01-18

PM

Oh man, “a beer and a story” - that was my life for a month in Baja!  Plus more kiting than I could handle.  John, your post makes me really miss La Ventana!

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

Hey JohnZ… are you still in La Ventenna ? If yes, are you still having Diablo and One with their productation bars ? I would like to test them asap. THX