Crew Trip to Brazil

Total Posts: 1247

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Jeff D from Kitesource.ca has asked that I post this to our forums. If other dealers have Crew inspired trips they are hosting and would like to see them posted on Ocean Rodeo.com please just let me know!

John Z - OR.

First Trip: Oct 8th to Oct 23rd
Second Trip: Oct 29th to Nov 13th
What to Bring: Kites, Bikini / Board Shorts, Sun Screen
More Info: Kitesource

The dates have been set… and due to demand, we’ve added a second trip! The word has spread, Brazil is an incredible destination to learn and / or improve your kiteboarding skills.

Accomodation  |  Getting There  |  Sample Itinerary  |  Lessons  |  Guides

The North East of Brazil is an amazing place unto itself, but when you are a kiteboarder, it is a mecca! Every October through December, thousands of devout kiteboarders go on pilgrimmage to the 300 km of coastline that is the North East of Brazil. With an average monthly temperature of between 27 and 32 degrees celcius, and kitable wind 90+% of days, Oct, Nov, and Dec are the ideal months to spend a couple weeks (or more) dialing in your kiteboarding skills… and just plain having a great time!

Join Kitesource on the adventure…

***travel visas for Brazil can take up to a month, you need to plan ahead for this one!***

Signature

John A. Zimmerman
Sales & Marketing Manager
Ocean Rodeo Sports Inc

Total Posts: 35

Joined 2007-09-26

PM

My wife and I will be there around that time as part of a larger trip.  I’ll get in touch directly, but we’d love to join in the fun.

I met you guys (Jeff and Erin) at Nitinat one of the last 2 years.

-Andrew

Total Posts: 65

Joined 2007-09-14

PM

cool smile  still have to work then but otherwise i would have joined u

Barry & Wouter where are we goin to? :D

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2006-01-17

PM

Hope to see you down there Andrew, drop me a line as we may have a spare room available in some 1st class condos right on the beach! 

Still a couple spots open for the Oct 8th departure…

It was pointed out to me that this trip is CHEAPER to do with us than on your own, even cheaper than going with 1 friend… so unless you have 3 friends that can all go at the same time of year, this is the most economical way to experience all the Ceara coast has to offer!

Cheers,
Jeff
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
(403) 560-4297

Signature

Jeff Doepker
www.kitesource.ca

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2008-10-02

PM

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great trip. I just got back from Brazil. Lots of fun and tons of kiting. Wish I could go back with you guys. Make sure to bring small kites. I used my 6m Rise almost every day. In the evenings I would change to the 8m.

Aloha,
Jeff

Signature

Aloha! Jeff Rockett, , All over the world!