A couple of One pics

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

I am not sure if anyone will be that interested but I had a great weekend on the one. I wasn’t sure about this kite to start with but after spending a few hours trying various flying methods myself and it are One with each other!

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Great to see Benjamin!

I applied a small change to your post too, I wrapped the image links in the “IMG” “/IMG” tag to make the photos show up!

Welcome aboard,

John Z

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

Nice air time dude!
Looks like a great spot to sail, I wanna go too! What beach is this?  I want to look it up on google earth. Seriously, the UK has been a destination spot in the back of my mind for awhile now, after all, isn’t this where apres’ pub life began?
Someday, I’m gonna break these rusty chains….

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Craig,

This is a place called Camber Sands, in Kent South East England, It is amazing at low tide and can have some decent waves. It is one of those places that comletely changes with the state of the tide. My local spot is about 35miles west of here called Pevensey Bay however, it doesnt work in a westerly and Camber does.

To anyone out there struggling with their one, just hang in there. I find that the 12m works best in 13m C kite wind.

Ben

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Yeagh Ben, I agree with your assesment. I was initially very dissapointed with the 12m one, it doesn’t have the low end I thought it would, but in 13m C kite winds, it starts to work beautifully.

Chers,
Derek

Quiver: All kinds of OR kites from all years!!

Signature

If it doesn’t blow it sucks!

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2006-03-03

PM

Nice pics Benjamin.

I just hit camber for the first time today with some mates, your pics don’t do the waves justice, what a superb spot. Only downside there wasn’t enough wind for me to use my new 9m One.

cheers

lester

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Hey Ben,

Nice pics, gotta agree with the low end power thing but when they’re lit up, the ONE’s rock!

Camber really is a top spot, only been there once but would love to visit it again soon.

Cheers,

Iain