VanSurf 2011 - 7th~9th Oct

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2008-06-23

PM

Casting the date in stone!! agreed with camp-site the date as they are closed to the public, this allows us to do what we want!!  wink
This year we are combining with another event on the site so we should see big numbers ohh

So lets put it in our diaries and post are names down on here and gather as many friends as possible to join in the fun.

Oh and someone give JZ a kick up the pants this year lol we know he like loitering around those sheep filled hill of Wales LOL

Website here:  http://vansurf.webs.com/

Face book :  Myspace and twitter

Total Posts: 95

Joined 2007-09-15

PM

oooh, which other event?

Signature

Ocean Rodeo, better than a warm soapy tit wank.

Joined 2008-06-23

PM

The Final Camp Down! it purely VW thing. This year they had a Band and large marquee to hide in..

Total Posts: 446

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

the lid is off the monster can again.

Signature

The only kiter in the Village

Joined 2008-06-23

PM

Nope i have a leash in it this year!! lesson learnt after 2009 wink always have a backup plan!!!

Total Posts: 467

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

Thanks to Bangbus again for inviting us to the party. Bigger better and guaranteed wind . The man’s a Saint. Right I will put the 2012 demo kit on order.

Joined 2008-06-23

PM

So whos coming then?

Joined 2007-09-15

PM

All things being equal, Ben and I and possibly a few others though it may be dependant on wind it’s a long way from Eastbourne for no wind! smile

Signature

Total Posts: 467

Joined 2006-06-15

PM

Yes please I will have some 2012 OR kites and will try and brag some more kit.  Now posted on the Devon kite club site .

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

Time to keep this in theh forefront of everybody’s minds.

The location of this event is top notch with beaches not too far away to suit everybody’s taste and wind direction. Just hoping we get some to really let loose on the new kit. (Wait in line!!)

If the wind isn’t playing ball then there’s plans for some mountain biking at Coed y Brenin, one of the top set of MB trails in the UK and I may be going out with a sea kayak to try and catch some dinner! I’m also sure that Richard wouldn’t mind if people wanted to join him on his early morning ventures. We have no idea where he goes or what he gets up to but he’s always in bed early later.

Evening wise the big BBQ will again be fired up and there’ll be music in the event tent with kiting videos.

Completely relaxed event and well worth the journey

Signature

Total Posts: 349

Joined 2007-01-03

PM

i might swing by, depends on wind as it’s a lotta petrol to get there and not ride. I shall be staying in chateux les fiat punto :p

Signature

Tech Rep, Southern UK.

8,12 Diablo
10m rise
zen 129x39
LF Mission with Ronix Scouts
custom wakeskate
Strapless 5"ll

Joined 2007-09-15

PM

harry.allerston - 18 September 2011 08:40 PM

i might swing by, depends on wind as it’s a lotta petrol to get there and not ride. I shall be staying in chateux les fiat punto :p

Where you living at the mo Harry? Might be able to pick you up en route if not too far outta my way :0)

Signature

Total Posts: 349

Joined 2007-01-03

PM

im in southampton now, where you en route from?

Signature

Tech Rep, Southern UK.

8,12 Diablo
10m rise
zen 129x39
LF Mission with Ronix Scouts
custom wakeskate
Strapless 5"ll

Joined 2007-09-15

PM

Eastbourne. That may make life a tad tricky. I’ll check out the routes.

Signature

Joined 2007-09-15

PM

Hi Harry,

Just a quick update, my van is full so won’t be able to collect you.

Hope to see you there.

Woody

Signature

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

harry. If you can get your butt up to Reading on Wednesday evening you can come up with me. I can give you a lift back to Reading Sunday evening as well. You’ll be on your own for one night, in the dark though. We’ll be turning up Thursday lunch time to set everything up.

Signature