Replacement for one-pump connection tube/hose

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2008-07-06



yo what up?

I need to replace the tube/hose that connects the leading edge bladder with a strut. It’s for a 2008 Rise. Photo:

Anyone knows what material that thing is made of? I’ve been looking for a replacement at various hardware stores but I only found very stiff ones.


Total Posts: 79

Joined 2009-02-20



I’ve used silicone tubing, works great and doesn’t stiffen up if you snow kite.  I seem to remember buying it at home depot, but if they no longer carry it, just search on amazon, you can get it there.