UPGRADE! -> 2011 Roll Over Bridle Bar & Kite Conversion Kits

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Crew!

As I have mentioned in other forum postings the 2011 Rise and the 2011 Razor have both been designed with a new Roll Over Bridle System which has been designed to work in conjunction with both our 2011 Freeride and 2011 Freestyle bars.

When used in conjunction with a properly equipped bar and lines the new 2011 Roll Over Bridle System allows the kite to roll over on the water when the safety eject is activated (or, with the Freeride bar when the bar stopper is out of the way and the bar is let go). Once rolled over, the kite remains at an angle sufficient to fly it back down into the water, preventing it from sailing up in the air upside down.

What you need to know

We offer 2x kits:

1) 2011 SLE Bar Upgrade Kits - Designed to work with all 2008, 2009, 2010 bars - This is a universal kit and is dead simple to install. Simply replace the outside line leaders with longer leader lines and replace the inside trim line with a new, longer trim line. Adjust the trim line for length to ensure all 4 lines are equal and decide if you wish to keep your 3m extensions or remove them. (Resulting line lengths will be 25m with, 22m without.)

2) 2011 Roll Over Bridle Upgrade Kits - Designed to work with 2010 Rise kites only! - This kit is kite size specific. Installation is also easy and involves simply removing the C and E bridle lines from your 2010 Rise and replacing them with new C and E components designed to allow a secondary pair of pullies to engage when the kite is fully depowered. Unfortunately, do to geometric constraints this kit can only be applied to 2010 Rise kites.

Please, contact your dealer today or visit our online shop to order these parts.

John Z - OR

Total Posts: 511

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Looking forward to this new setup ... Thankyou

Signature

Big Wave Dave your one stop weather site for S. Van. Island…

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2010-10-14

PM

I’d like to find out more about this. Any photos or video if how it all works?  Sounds to me like this requires long bar travel, and will only really work with below the bar depower (I know that’s the stock setup).  Am I right about that?  Can this also be used as a way to roll the kite over to do a 5th line type of relaunch in light wind?

Thanks,
Peter

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2010-10-14

PM

Wait, after some earilier googling and not finding what I was looking for I eventuially found this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBupcnH5q7Y&feature=player_embedded

Kind of answering my own post here…  smile

Peter

Total Posts: 50

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

wow that conversion kit is crazy expensive.

Total Posts: 76

Joined 2011-05-17

PM

itmoneyearn24 - 07 May 2011 04:25 PM

This is really useful and interesting information for me. If you all want to know more like this information about online earning visit <spam link removed>

Looks like an invasion. D

<yeah we’re getting some spammers here, John and I are fighting back shoulder by shoulder… thx, El Rudo>

Signature

“been there, done that”.......now I kite

Joined 2011-05-17

PM

<yeah we’re getting some spammers here, John and I are fighting back shoulder by shoulder… thx, El Rudo>

You guys are kiters and have time to game, too. (smile)

Signature

Joined 2011-05-17

PM

....uh, oh…........another alien invasion

Signature

Total Posts: 511

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

Just moded my 7 & 9 2010 rises ... Simple job ... About 5 minutes per kite ... Thanks for the upgrade O.R. ... & this will work great with my new 10M RAZER &  http://oceanrodeo.com/kiting/fusion-bar

Signature

Big Wave Dave your one stop weather site for S. Van. Island…