2012 JT pro wake

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2011-11-18

PM

1st post here.  Just wondering if anybody had a chance to try the new JT pro wake 142 cm with boots?  Not much infos or feedbacks on that board.  More pictures would be great.  Currently riding a cab custom with ronix ones.

Cheers!

Sly

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2011-04-13

PM

That’s funny, I’m currently waiting for my 142cm to come in.  And I ride a cab.custom 144cm in boots.  I’ll give you a heads up when mine comes in.  Assuming of course that the Canadian winter continues to hold off.  Or,  I’ll probably take it to St. Kitts this winter and try it out then.

Joined 2011-11-18

PM

let me know how it rides.  where do you ride?

I had the chance to ride the cypher 9m with boots and strapless and i REALLY like the kite.  sold my RPM quiver and getting a 12m, 9m & 7m cyphers.  a bit more bar pressure, but the kite is so stable when unhooking.  I’m glad OR is stepping up and getting into wakestyle!!!

Sly

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

Hey guys,

I have been spending a few rides on my JT wake ... the board is great ! the pop is super nice the board offers amazing smooth landing and the upwind is still great.
You definitely will not be disappointed by it !

I cannot compare to other boards at the moment though but I loved it.

the video is online tomorrow but you can already have a sneak peak on my website: http://www.jeremietronet.com

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2011-04-13

PM

Ripping here in Halifax (Lawrencetown) Nova Scotia, Canada.  I’m hoping the OR 142cm is a little easier to get that massive pop I’m looking for.  Stuck on strapless surf for the moment- solid overhead surf and 30kts. lately.

Jeremie, the video is sick.  Much respect, your riding and photography/editing skills are ......very professional.
I’ll try to come visit your kiteschool this winter as I’ll only be a few islands away.

Cheers

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

Sweet !

We will be waiting for you !

thanks again

J

Joined 2011-11-18

PM

Tres Bon video Jeremy.  J’ai bien d’essayer ton board!
Sly