pending message?

Total Posts: 295

Joined 2008-04-20

PM

I got a flashing box with text 1 unread private message.. for very long time now..
It doesn’t go away and I cannot find a private message.. I don’t want to dissapoint any of you, female crew riders, so don’t think I’m not interested by not answering your message.. wink
Is there someone who can get it away?
Thx
Arjan

Total Posts: 517

Joined 2008-04-13

PM

Janus - 19 June 2012 09:14 AM

I don’t want to dissapoint any of you, female crew riders, so don’t think I’m not interested by not answering your message.. wink

brilliant… just playing hard to get…

Total Posts: 446

Joined 2006-10-24

PM

I have the same issue. It was excitinng at first but it’s all gone now.

Signature

The only kiter in the Village

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2007-07-09

PM

I have had this issue as well.  I read the most recent message but the warning never goes away.  This was the case even prior to the recent website upgrade.

This may not be the place either, but as of the most recent (go to white) website update, my whole PM box appears with little format and the reply button does not work.  I may be on old software, but maybe not the only one?
XP SP3, IE8

Signature

2007 Rise 14M, 12M, 10M.  2011 Rise 8M, 6M.
2011 Razors 12M, 10M, 8M
Pyro Pro

Joined 2008-04-20

PM

I got it everywhere.. Work, home, IE, safari.. Think it is related to the software on the server/site/forum
Oh no I forget I’m playing hard to get..  wink

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2007-07-09

PM

I dropped a note to info and as OR does, they will be looking into correcting the problem (and possibly some others).

They were able to look into your account specifically though and asked me to forward on the message you have been looking for.  It was from ‘Natasha’ (a rider) and she included an image that I have attached for you.  They expect to get all the information to you at some point, but something to the affect that if you provide all your financial information she would like to meet you.  You may want to hesitate on that though wink

Image Attachments

natasha.jpg

Signature

2007 Rise 14M, 12M, 10M.  2011 Rise 8M, 6M.
2011 Razors 12M, 10M, 8M
Pyro Pro

Total Posts: 511

Joined 2006-01-19

PM

I’ve been ignoring the same thing for about a year.

Signature

Big Wave Dave your one stop weather site for S. Van. Island…

Joined 2008-04-20

PM

Hmm.. I think I’m also better off ignoring pending messages.. especially the ones from Natasha..