Go Jo durability

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

I guess its been out there for a while now, how are they holding out in long term use.

Jason

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Given that I tend to hear the most about product performace I will weigh in here.

The only issues we have had with the Go-Joes are this:

1) Some people were improperly attaching the Go-Joe to their board without using the down strap to hold it in place and had their base plate break. This has been solved with the distribution of better instructions.  8)

2) There has been only 1 other warranty claim and this one involved a failed seam.

Pretty good!

JZ - OR :evil:

Total Posts: 626

Joined 2006-03-24

PM

I made that same mistake! That strap is very important! Plus I made another, I 1st tested it while wearing street clothes and tossed it upside down into the shore break.
It flipped over beautifully then was propelled by the wind. The wind turned out to be offshore! I was up to my nipples trying to get it before it went to Japan!

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

[quote author=“craig myers”]...The wind turned out to be offshore! I was up to my nipples trying to get it before it went to Japan!

LOL