Crew Pages - content lost December \ January

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2013-01-15

PM

Crew,

Our webhost recently had multiple failures resulting in our site going down and a back up also going down.  We had to revert back to a December backup while our host tries to recover a more recent backup.

This means that any photos you uploaded,  topics posted, and likely sessions logged, from mid-December to mid-January were unfortunately lost.

The photos that you share are fantastic, thank you, we would love if you notice a photo missing to please upload it again. 

If you posted a question to the forum, please repost if you were waiting on an answer or an update. 

Cheers,
Todd

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2013-08-17

PM

Todd,

I was stoked to see a session tracker however find it very buggy.  After spending a bunch of time getting my locations set up I started logging sessions. But it looks like there was an issue that deleted my sessions and my locations list.  I tried to recreate my locations list and log some sessions but I am having problems again.  I can’t add any locations to my list or log any sessions.

I could have a setting wrong causing the problem but I am not sure.  I do have my privacy setting to allow the site access to my location but I still can’t log sessions or create a locations list.

Any ideas on how I can get this to work?

Thanks

John

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2007-11-20

PM

Bugger :(  I can’t remember what sessions I scored through December, let alone where I was or what the conditions were.

John - I’ve found setting up the locations to be troublesome.  I just tried adding a session though, and that’s worked OK, albeit with a known location. Not that that helps you much.

Signature

14m Rise ‘07, 12m Razor ‘12, 10m Razor ‘10, 8m Razor ‘11, 6m Razor ‘11
129 Zen ‘09, 150 Mako ‘09, 159 Spleene Door, 6’1” Circle One