New website www.jeremietronet.com

Total Posts: 185

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

Hey guys..
:arrow:  
This is it .
I finaly finished my new website, really much more better than the other one who was my first one ........
Now I ll try to updtae the news more ofen.
Check out the photogallery.. very nice…and the intro aswell.
Have fun, wish you the best for 2007, ride safe have fun.
see ya
jeremie tronet LOL  LOL  LOL  8)  8)  LOL  LOL

Total Posts: 315

Joined 2006-04-02

PM

Tried your site, was not working, just had some big blue letters at the top of the page and said it was loading, nothing happened.  Looking fwd to seeing the site.

Jas

Signature

Kiting is great can’t wait to retire so I can do it full time.  Bring on the wind.

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

resolved

this was a problem with internet explorer only, I didn t have the problem with firefox, it was the compteur I had.
now it is ok
enjoy
lol
jeremie LOL  LOL

Total Posts: 265

Joined 2006-11-15

PM

looks good mate! I love your style. give us more of the new videos.

rip it up,

Wouter

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2007-01-07

PM

really nice site to look at and browse through, good info given and the design looks professional…

...keep on rockin man…

btw, can we expect a new video from your recent brazil trip, would love to see how the Diablo acts in the hands of a pro.

Total Posts: 1248

Joined 2006-01-10

PM

Jeremie is a rock star indeed. I second the vote for more videos.

JohnZ

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2006-07-15

PM

Top Site

Love the Site Jeramie, I think its time you made some new videos starring the OR gear. Lets make this company famous.

Love the skills dude,

Ben

Signature

http://www.oceanrodeokites.co.uk

RIPPING UP THE OCEAN RODEO GEAR IN THE UK!!!!

Joined 2006-01-09

PM

new videos soon

Hey guys…
I would like to make new movies, I just need the new gear to make these films ..
If I make one now, I ll have to make a new one for the 2007 gear and it ll be a bit the same so less DL.
I want to make a good promotion film, but I dont want to make to ofen, I want to make some good ones like this when it s available, even more download (10 000)(15 000) hehe.
Soon as I get the new gear in Martinique I ll try to work on a very good film with TV cameras .... so a good quality, but I promess nothing.
Soo as I get a new laptop I ll work on the video gallery on the site web, with videos in streaming like youtube.
Glad you like the website.
See ya soon

jeremie